Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Changes - why not?

First off, I changed my blogskin. It looks slightly brighter right now. I am loving that change. Managed to complete a LO today. i figured that i was too lazy to do my marking and lesson plans. First time having sewing on my LO and i love it. Thanks to the big sis who helped. ( i am afraid of the needles)





I LOVE THE EARTH LOVE, COSMO LINE!
Yeah yeah, managed to cut some die cuts out to form the bulk of the tree. Used lots of rubons to fill the gaps here and there. I realised that i have a preference for certain items over the course of this scrap journey. First, it was paints, then it was stamps and right now, i am just buying lots of rub ons. (: No wonder i have no more place to stall my stuff. Help!

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...