Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

yet another

So, it was a rainy day today and i started working on this LO since last night after hours of shopping and i finally completed it tonight. Just needed to sew the edges to make it look more define. I am loving the colourful side of this LO which brings out the beauty of my niece.

She was so freaking adorable. She would sit still and when i asked her to smile, she would give me her brightest smile. I need to work on that so that i can take more pictures together with her. I got a feeling that she is more fascinated with the camera and seeing herself in the camera rather than taking pictures with me.



As you can see, i am trying to do as much scrapbooking as i can before school starts on Monday. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...