Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

because i can

relate to what G wrote in her entry. I guess sometimes you start doing a LO and you are liking how it turns out but eventually, after you are done -you feel that something is still missing but you do not know to make it better. sometimes that feels like a waste of the time and efforts put in.But i guess thats life and it shouldnt be the expectations put into a LO but it should be more about what is the story of today or what do i want to remember out of it.

First 2 Los were done over the past 2 weeks. I have been so slow to scrap as i keep getting stucked. Not very pleased with them but loving how i spent time journalling and remember the memories.(:




Then came Pooi's challenge.Been wanting to do it after seeing her inspiring LO and i am so glad i took it up. It feels like i am back to my comfort zone and everything just fell into place. Thanks Pooi for the awesome challenge.(:



Got to thank Leena for the awesome flowers from Thailand. You got to admit, it is as good as prima even though it is not acid free. Then, there is a need to thank Piradee for the brown strings she gave yesterday. Free! I nearly bought them from JillyBean at 7.50. Got to get Jo to get more for me from Thailand.

;

Went for Piradee's class with Jo yesterday. It was so awesome! I think i am so used to the pace at Lia's class that i was so ahead of everyone in terms of cutting and aligning. Haha. Oops, sorry for the pressure! I just hate falling behind. I am so glad i went because i really learnt how to distress properly and learnt a really cool technique of making my papers vintage looking. Will do up the journalling and post it up soon.

How's your monday coming along? Have a good week ahead. Friday will come soon. (:

5 comments:

shaggyfish said...

i love the grid design hambly lo
the first layout is lovely, love the flowers and banner:)

Anonymous said...

Hi mag, I agree with you about enjoying the process that is more impt :) sometimes we just may have too much expectation and forget what sb really means. Thanks for reminding me too :) like ur grid layout too.. And those flowers from BKK is really good.. I bought alot of them too :) u enjoy ur week ahead ok

Joanna said...

Yo Dude! Why am I left out in the family photo? You guys always take photos when I'm not around! Anyway, good job with your LO for Pooi's challenge. i hope u win it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...