Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

secret

Sheesh. I am secretly loving CHA summer 2010. It was so hard, to not resist checking out the sneak peeks for each brand. All i can say is I am going to get broke badly. At first, it was just a checklist with 2 of the Dear Lizzy line, then came crate paper Restoration, Prima's Jack and Jill collection and LILY BEE had to come out with the best creation from them yet, Collection Fall! Zzzzz.

Resist, Jeanette! Resist!

Anyway, i must also give myself a pat on the back because i have been using my old products a lot recently! My paper stack has decreased significantly and i finally got to use some of those older products which I have not open up at all. (:

Okay, so first up! A cosmo layout, using all the old papers and bellies. (: i cant belive i have not used the earth love chipboards that i bought when it first came out. I am such a bad hoarder!



I love how the layout turned out! Am loving the bright cheery colours and the clean white space. (:

Up next, a sneak on a self made album.



This is for a friend and it was inspired by Dear Lizzy who made her version using fabric. I did the otherwise and used papers to make the same effect. Love the bindings. (:

School is having E learning day tomorrow so it is a much needed break before Friday comes. I cant wait for the weekends. Till the next update, take care.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

nice use of the Earth Love chipboards! Quick! Use them all up before CHA...and nice JB papers too. You were supposed to give them to me!

shaggyfish said...

resist! why all the brands of CHA summer u want, i also want n wish! prima jack n jill... keke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...