Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

USA update

The jetlag is gone. It is really funny but i think coming back to Singapore was so much harder to cope and it took my body some time to get back to normal. For days, i was waking up at 4 am in the morning and could not get back to sleep. Yet, i felt tired the whole day but was not able to do anything.

In any case, the weekends are coming (and its a long one!) and i am here for a short update. Short and simple - the USA trip was awesome!

Denver- I got to go somewhere which i dreamt of going since i was young. The amount of beautiful lanscape and scenary were plentiful and they are still etched in my mind. Perhaps, I have changed. I realised I DO like holiday trips with shopping. Lots of shopping. I guess i am too used to my HK trips. The USA trips had limited shopping time but we could spent hours and hours driving up and down just to see all the famous mountains and geysers. Which i am glad i did, because it is something that is ONCE in a lifetime.

So yes, i made use of all the shopping time i had to spend and spend. Okay that aside, i fairly enjoyed connecting back to God's beautiful creation. We had so much to be thankful for. God provided good weather where it was cold and cool and i love that. We got to see HAIL and SNOW which was awesome and I had obliging hosts who brought me to as many scrapbooking stores they could. What more could i ask for?

Okay maybe one thing to note: I was forced to ride on a suspended tram which brought us up 10000 ft to the mountains. I nearly died.. I was trembling and crying because people who know me know that i have an issue with heights. Oh well, they did reward me with nice cocoa at the top of the mountain and the temperature was like -7 degrees. (:

Enough talking. Let the pictures say its worth.












As you can see, there are a lot of pictures. 3000 over to be exact. I will be back for the Part 2 update on LA. (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...