Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

much to share..

Mid week, people! Hang in there, the weekends are coming soon! :D I am coming down with a really bad headache. Work is driving me crazy so I really need to take it easy. So, i needed a 'destress' session and i am here to share what i have done much during the one week break.

First up: I decided to join the Crate paper's March sketch challenge. Here is the link. Since i bought tons of Emma Shope's and Portrait's papers, it was time to use them.

The sketch was this..


and here is my take:


I used papers and bellies from the Emma Shoppe's collection and i am actually loving how sweet the papers are. Maybe a little too sweet for my liking but i love how the sepia photo against the papers match. :D

Next up: An accordian album inspired by his works. I was amazed by how he made the G45 curtain call accordian and decided to do one myself, using Echo Park's for the record. I never thought i would get this line but i came across it in the stores and was completely bought in..



That's all for now..

4 comments:

shaggyfish said...

omg your layout based on the sketch so sweet.... love those punches on the papers at the corners and sides.

Babyfen said...

Hi. Just chance upon ur blog when searching for ideas for my scrapbook for my baby. It really look great! Hope I can turn out something like that too.

Yin said...

Love love your LO with Emma's Shoppe's papers...so sweet...still waiting for some time to work with them...wondering when...

You have a great weekend Jeanette :)

irene moira said...

love the minibook so much! i want to make one.. :) thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...