Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Us

In the previous post, i posted a layout using the Crate Paper' Emma shoppe with the exact same sepia picture. I did another layout, using the same photo but this time it's in 4R. I am loving the sepia constrast with the bright colours!

Oh Crate Paper, how i love thee.



I have the most tiring day ever! Mondays pass so quickly only because its my worst day. I am down from 7.45 to 2.15 in classes teaching with only a 45 minutes break in between. The life as a teacher.. I wonder how people like my mother can survive for 43 years in this system. It amazes me ! In any case, Monday Blues are over!!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Woah seh your Monday sounds terrible man but it's over and that's all that matters!

Good job with crate..I can see u are totally in love with them!

irene moira said...

jeanette, your LO is so lovely! i also love all crate paper new collections.. i'm a bit scared to scrap anything with those.. they are just too beautiful.. hehehe.. but you really can turn it out nicely!! :) thanks for sharing!

shaggyfish said...

jia you with classes! i see your crate paper lo really beautiful with all those feminine touch!!! love those punches on the papers!

Sandy Ang said...

How lovely the B&W which makes the flowers pop so well ! Wonder if you'd be interested to guest design for KCK ?

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, I have sent you an email. Thanks. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...