Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scrappy sunday

Update 4/4/2011: I finally had some time today to sort out things that i want to sell. Do check out 'SB stash for sale'. I put up brand new stamps that i want to sell. It is time to part ways with them and i'm sure someone else will benefit from them. (:

;

Finally, i found some time to scrap today. Actually, this layout below was not scrapped over this weekend but it was done last week. Today, i managed to sit down and add some charms to one of the commissioned wedding book. I have been really lazy and busy to scrap anything much. Right now, the mind is just thinking on how to finish my syllabus in the next 4 weeks since exams are coming! Pressure is on for me now! I got to pray for the much needed energy to survive this coming month! I can do it!

Have you checked out Carton's blog? Their new arrivals are simply the best because their prices are so reasonable! I was so glad when they brought in Webster's Country Estate & Ladies and Gents' lines! Webster outdid themselves this time around! I ended buying more because of their afforable prices by Carton! Do order from them!



I have been wanting to scrap this picture for the longest time! I am so glad i did! You will be amazed by how fast kids grow. I cant believe Kate is so big now and very soon, Beth will learn to talk and walk! I simply cant wait...

Have a great Sunday night!
We need all the rest we can gather for the week ahead. :D

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Good job with Websters! I have previous stickers that I need to dig out to use too!!

Mum in the Making said...

Its a lovely layout! ;) love the layering & i agree, the photo is just calling out to be scrapped!

shaggyfish said...

wow.. love your layering... you are really good in websters... hope you get those trinkets from Arab Street!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...