Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kate turns 3

I am feeling a whole lot better today. I prayed about it and i am sure God is in control even as i try to clear up the mess. Right now, i am still marking my exam scripts. 4 more classes to go before next round of papers come in on Thursday.

On Friday, my dear Kate turned 3. She was in such a cheery mood and i am so glad she enjoyed herself. From baking cookies, to collecting her bday cake to eating at the ship to running around the shopping centre to singing and cutting cake.. it amazes me how fast time has passed. She has grown up into such a beautiful girl. She has developed her own quirky yet independant personality. I am so glad she is my niece. :D

Sharing a LO i just did on her 3rd birthday! (yeah, i have been taking secretive breaks in between marking!)



This is also done for this week's Sketchy Thursday sketch and Prima's Oct PAP's sketch. Look at her! She looks so happy and engrossed. :D She loved the gummies on the cake. :D

Have an awesome week ahead. :D

8 comments:

Joanna said...

We had a blast last friday! Too bad I couldn't join u guys for dinner but am glad we made it for cake cutting!

don't worry..everything will be ok!:)

lynklee said...

you're so fast! how did u manage to print the photos from fri so quickly?

btw, the 'activity book' with the dress up dolls and sticker mini-bk you did for kate is awesome! u should upload photos of it onto yr blog. make it part of your 'portfolio'.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee all the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tomomi said...

Very gorgeous!!
Love your flower work!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love all of the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays :)
Melissa

Amanda Johnson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Sketchy Thursdays!

Kasia said...

Wow, love your take on the sketch! Amazing layout! Love all those flowers. I wish I could use flowers in that beautiful way :) Beautiful colors!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...