Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a week..

It was an eventful week to say the least. Exam papers are in and i majorly screwed up in one of my invigilation. Well, to cut the long story short.. the HOD and Exam Comm are aware so lets hope that things will get resolved. What is up with me lately? Meeting bad parents, screwing up procedures or having demanding colleagues... i just wish there were less problems.

I was reminded of this verse today: Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

It is a verse that never fails to give me peace in my heart. My heart might be far away from God but i am reminded that his love is unfailing and He is in control.

;

Well, lets not end the post so sadly. Firstly, I was named a favourite for this week's Sketchy Thursday sketch. YEAHHH! :D

Photobucke


Do check it outhere!!

As you can see, i am finding more time to join challenges and to tell you the truth, it can be really fun! :D Another LO to share. This was a non-photo LO and i am in love with it. It looks really canvas like, dont you think? Using all stamps, inks and distress inks to do it up.


See the paints on the leaves? Simply use a paintbrush and find suitable colours from your mists/hueys, dab in your paintbrush and paint away! I love how it adds shimmer once you are done! :D

I hope your week was better than mine! Back to my marking! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...