Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

finally

another update from me! Last week was madness and i could not find the time to blog. My week was practically burned out everyday and i simply was exhausted. I am glad this weekend will be more relaxing so that i can finally get some scrapping done. I have much to share but unfortunately, i did not take pictures of my commissioned wedding albums. But sticking to weddings, my good friend got married recently and I did an artist tray and ang bao box for her.


I really hope she loved them as much as i loved doing them. It was so heartwarming to see them been placed at the reception table. ((: Its a new chapter in her life and i am glad. I hope to be back to share more. For now, i am finally embarking on my SMASH Book. I will be back shortly to share some pages. (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...