Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another week

has finally passed by and I am so glad that the exams are here. Less pressure on dear O me to teach and mark at the same time. For now, the focus is on the marking of scripts, which I have been struggling a lot with since I practically mark in front of my scrap table. Too distracted and I want to run away and scrap all the time.

Haha. (: But in any case, I thought i would start my Sunday morning with a quick layout sharing. :D

The idea behind it was very inspired by one of the videos J Mcguire did with Studio Calico. I used her concept on that particular card and transformed it onto a layout, with my own spin obviously. I love the effects of the green mists against the orange patterened paper.

So there you go, you do not need a lot to complete a layout. I hope it inspires you too. Happy scrappy weekend, people! :D

1 comment:

littlemiss said...

wow.. your designs are great.. I'm hoping to learn more about the beauty of scrapbooking through your blog.. :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...