Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Life

It was the long weekend due to our National Day break. We managed to take a short break up to Malacca to enjoy some good food in the midst of good company. It was always amazing to relive the good old days with pals that you grew up since young. We have matured over the years but I am so glad our friendship is still strong.

Our trip was cut short halfway after hearing that Grandma was sent to the hospital. She was not feeling well and they have to call an ambulance to send her to TTSH Hospital. It didnt occur to me on how serious her condition was until we found out that the brain scan showed that she suffered from a stroke and there was a blood clot in her brains. She is too old for surgery so they are trying to sustain her through medication. Please pray alongside for my family as we deal with this. Flashbacks and memories of her started flowing back into my mind these few days and I am going to choose to remember the good parts about her life. (:

Well, on a lighter note.. I promised that I will share some layouts. How about one layout for this blog entry? I have been too busy scrapping but have been too lazy to upload pictures. This layout was done for CSI #32 Challenge. i was really drawn in by the colour inspiration and decided to give it a go.



I love the quote by WIilliam Brake. It went really aptly with the theme of the layout. During the June Hols, we managed to visit the famous CN tower in Toronto. As usual, I was super scared of heights and was apprehensive to do it. Well, the experience was phenomenal and I managed to conquer my fear of heights with some help, of course. There was particular section with glass panels placed on the floor so that people can look down or step on the glass panels to take pictures. I was so scared I thought i might faint. But after some encouragement, I managed to take some pictures while holding my mum and auntie's hands. (: Well, life is about accepting who you are while embracing your fears. I am glad I pulled through. (:

Here is to a great week ahead. (:

3 comments:

Nichole said...

I love the nice small alphas you used! Youe layouts are amazing! Please share which brand these are:)

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole, thanks for your comment. The papers and embellishments are mostly from Crate Paper's Pretty Party line. The alphas are from Prima.

Extreme Cleaning East Los Angeles said...

Appreciate this blog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...