Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Insta Love

Wow, it has been almost a month since I blogged. I have been that busy but things are going to be much better for the next few weeks. Cant wait for the holidays to finally come. I dont have much time to upload my pics but here to share some scrapbooking updates from my favourite app, Instagram.




First two pics are tags done over the weekend, with some washi, stamps and the use of the typewriters. These are for my first batch of graduating students and as weird as this might sound, i am going to miss them! All ready to be given and I am so glad that the typewriter helped to speed us the process of writing.


Some cards made recently, for this Christmas. Getting a headstart and using lovely washi tapes and Hero Arts stamps. I cant believe i have gotten hook on washi tapes. (:

 I think i posted this before, but i am still loving this card that i made for the school's cluster sharing. This card was eventually given to P for her bday. (:

Lastly, even though it is not related to scrapbooking, these two are my precious ones! Look at how they are going and in a blink of an eye, one just turned 4 while the other is turning 2 soon. Where have time gone? I sure hope they learn to enjoy every bit of life.

Promise to be back soon, to share more layouts. For now, have a great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...