Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lovely Sunday Morning

The weekends are finally here and I have finally been able to relax and find some time to recharge. The months leading up to this have been crazy hectic and right now, school is kind of slowing down and it will be good to finally catch up on some reading, television and of course! scrapbooking. Here is to share some layouts that I have done over the last few months.. I wonder how i found the time but i am glad that i managed to dig through my stash and used collections that I have not touch in ages. (:




I am still very much in love with OA's Farmhouse Collection from last CHA! It is so me and I can do every layout using those papers! Haha. How about Amy Tangerine's latest Ready Set Go Collection? Lovely and so versatile since it can be used for both travel related photos and the everyday photos. Still using these like crazy since her line was so huge and i practically swapped everything up from the store. (:

Oh Ya! Thanks to Prima and OUAS for the features. It is always heartwarming to know that somewhere out there, people do appreciate your stories and layouts.

I will be back with my first DT CSI work in the following week when reveal day is released. Stay tune and have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...