Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

December already?

How did time pass so fast? 2 weeks of holidays is almost over and i am left with 25 more days. I must treasure my time well and use it wisely before the next year arrives. It has been good so far, hasnt it? I went to HK and came back recharged and refreshed. I have been staying at home lately, catching up on good dramas and scrapping away. This is life, at least to me. Not going out sometimes is better for the pockets.

Oh well, I will be travelling to Malaysia next week so it will be a good time bonding with the family members. This is the first time we are travelling together since my two nieces were born. Cant wait for it!

How about a layout before I retire for a nap? Recently, i purchased some papers from Crate's On Trend line. I have comtemplated buying this line for the longest time, simply because the papers werent me. Scrappers around me have been saying the line was 'bad' and quite frankly, i agreed. I have always been a huge fan of CP and this has not changed since they released their Restoration line a few years back. I hesistated when i first saw the sneaks online but oh well, every once in awhile.. we need to venture out and try on papers and embellishments that are not norm.

So I started on this layout yesterday and my motto was "THINK LIKE CHRISTINE MIDDLECAMP!" Haha. She is one talented lady and she is really good at layering embellishments and papers. I matted each paper and embellishments with black cardstock and surprisingly, i really loved how it turned out.


It was nice venturing into this line. This is my current favourite picture of B. I have printed tons of this photo and in such rare moments, we can see how serene she looks. (:

;

Also,I am a little late for this posting. Do check out this week's challenge at CSI #48. I had so much fun playing around with patterns and misting. Do join us!


One random thought to share: I changed my laptop today. So it is goodbye to Fujitsu (of 4 years) and hello HP. It was a good deal after all. I will not sulk anymore.

Haha. Have a great week ahead.

1 comment:

lynklee said...

Wow love how the floral pp echoes her dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...