Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook

I am officially part of the Life.Paper.Scrapbook Design Team. (: (:


Life. Paper. Scrapbook is an exciting new Australian quarterly, online publication that is dedicated to showcasing designers from all around the world to inspire each other, explore current trends and techniques and most importantly to celebrate our love of scrapbooking and paper crafts. This is a place to share our style, designs and creations with like minded crafters from around the world.

The first issue is set to go live in late March and in the mean while our blog will be a place where we will be showcasing products, designers (from all around the world) and things that catch our eye. There will also be two challenges each month and prizes too! 

Check out my DT write up at Life.Paper.Scrapbook

Stay tuned.

;

CSI #57 is offically open. This is by far my favourite challenge since I became a DT. I am in love with the colour palette and I really pushed myself for this challenge. 




I took out a lot of my old stash such as my Maya Road chipboards and rubons to complement this layout. When it came to the colour, teal, i allowed it to be the highlight of this layout by misting it on Prima's mistable resist flowers. The colour really stands out, doesnt it? 

I documented a love story to B also. She is truly the center of this layout. I love her pose and how demure she looks in this picture. 

"Dear B, you are wonderfully made by God. You are sweet yet fiesty. You love running around and sometimes we cant catch up. Yet, you can be the sweetest little thing. You give us kisses and hugs willingly. I am in love. "

;

Okay thats it for now. I lost my voice over the weekend so I am resting a lot now. Not sure how I am going to teach tomorrow but i am sure things will work out. Just hope that my voice will recover before the long CNY break. 

Have a great week ahead. 


3 comments:

Sandra said...

A very pretty layout. Take care of your voice and have some rest - you could scrapbook while resting your voice. :)

Leanne said...

Congrats! I love your style..x

Sandy Ang said...

this is such a pretty layout !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...