Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Blues

I am sure everyone feels that once in awhile. It was hard waking up today, after a week of break. I had to drag myself up, got to school and ended up leaving for home at 5 pm. 11 hours! Gosh, I wonder how I ever do survive but hooray to the end of Monday. I cant wait for Thursday to arrive since its the Easter weekend.

Oh ya, I finally purchased this!





 Hello Baby! After much thinking, i decided to finally get into the wagon of silhouette die cutting. I cant wait to play with this over the weekend.

-

CSI#64 is officially open. Be sure to check out the link here  and join us for another challenge. For this case, I did this...

Just a simple layout, making use of patterns and grids to capture the idea I was going for. I used a 2' circle to punch a circle in the middle of kraft cardstock. I layered some circle stickers to the back, popped some foam dots, added some butterflies, stamps, emebellishments and there you go... Such a fun way to finally use up my patterned papers that I have been keeping...

One more layout to share before I head off... This was done when I found the time to participate in CP's March Creative Weekly.

A little travel log, recording all the good food that I ate in San Francisco last spring. Mixing the collections from Maggie Holmes and DIY Collection. The background was misted and backed up by a piece of vellum. I love how the white stickers make the photos stand out more. Yum Yum! I really miss SF and I cant wait to be back one day...

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

sheila said...

love the layout you did for Crate Paper. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...