Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Needless to say

.. it has been the worst week ever since school has started. It was the onset of a lot of things taking over and for the first time in 3 months, i felt it again. I felt overwhelmed, drained out and completely tired. I hope I never have to feel this way again! I love teaching and as hard as the system is or the kids, I do hope I can survive in this, at least for another year. (:

For now, I am glad its over. Tomorrow marks the day that I have been dragging, since it's surgery day. Lets hope there will be no complications and it will be as painless as ever. I ate to my heart's content for the past 4 days so I guess i will be fine as I go on a soft diet for the next 2 weeks.

One layout to share. I have been so busy with work later that scrapping is taking a back seat for now. I will be back with more, once I get back to sitting down at my scrap desk.

Using products from CP's DIY Collection, Studio Calico and Carta Bella's So Noted Collection. Sometimes, I just love 'filling' up the page. I just love to make use of my patterned papers, to the best I can. I love how the mixed in embellishments between Carta Bella and Crate Paper worked so well. Loving those new dollies that I used that I recently bought at a local store. You will be seeing those more on my future layouts.

For now, Happy Thursday!



5 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely layout and take care after the operation.

Sandra said...

I have included you in my list for the Leibster Award, you can see details on my blog at http:kiandra-kreations.blogspot.com.au

FiKenward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FiKenward said...

Lovely laying and congratulations on your Leibster Award totally deserved.

Natalie Elphinstone said...

What beautiful layouts you're creating. I couldn't wait to sign up to be your follower. I want to see what's coming next!!!
Love all these pieces of artwork I'm seeing here.
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...