Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CSI #71 and TwoPeas Feature

The parents are away and this time, it is a good long 1 and a half weeks. Having the house to yourself is great but you do feel that sense of loneliness when it comes to night time. Haha. I cant believe I am saying this but it does feels lonely at times. In any case, it is exam week and I am busy marking hence, I do have some form of distractions. (:

Firstly, some good news to share..



I didnt even know I was featured until I realised that a lot of my traffic sources were coming from Twopeas. What a pleasant surprise to the week! Thank you so much and it is truly an honour. You can read more about it : HERE

Next, CSI #71 is out now. Do refer to here for more details. 


I tried to make it as simple as I could. I was trying out my leaves diecut on Cameo and I decided to weld some of the leaves together and it did create a nice background diecut after all. Then it was all about using some Composition and Colour phrase stickers and embellishments to complete the look. I really love how it turned out. 

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh wow! Congrats on your feature at Two Peas! Both LOs are fabulous!!

Sheila said...

Awesome, Jeanette. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...