Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dreaded Sunday

As much as I am not looking forward to the new hectic school semester, it is finally here. It is the last day to rest up and energise myself before going into the battlefield again. I am looking forward to the next holiday already so that would be my major source of encouragement.

I have been crazy busy on the scrapbooking front. A lot of assignments to be completed and lots of writing to be done. It is challenging but at the same time, so rewarding to be on design teams. I feel that I have grown so much more and have build up that confidence that I never knew I had. (:

So this layout is for today... I will find some time to blog during the week, hopefully.


Have a great week ahead!

5 comments:

Дарья said...

Gorgeous layout)

Juanna Hope Sia said...

loving the colours here and how you put this layout tog (:

Mandalika said...

Love the soft colours, beautiful!

Sam said...

Your layering is crazy - super pretty!!

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE!! I could pin your every layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...