Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Revamp

I have an IKEA Expedit Shelving Unit for the longest time. Half of the cube's spaces are used to store my scrapbooking items while the rest would be considered my own personal work stuff and a junk space. Recently, I decided that it was time to revamp the whole unit. That mean, spending quite a bit of time to reshuffle things around, spending money on buying new props and making some DIY home decor items.

There is still a lot of work to be done but I am almost 75% done and I feel so much happier whenever I walked into my scraproom. It feels a little more like a haven. Here are some home decor items made thus far..




The first two photos are an altered frame and glass bottles that I got from Typo. I focused on using my American crafts papers and products.  The glass bottles store my buttons, pins and clips. As for the last photo, I used my remaining AC Lucky Charm collection and did a simple embellishment-focused frame. Notice the phrases and words on each item? These words provide a positive vibe and reminds me of the goodness of scrapbooking.

Have a great week ahead.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Yummy!!!

Sam said...

Can't wait to see your scrap room :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...