Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Layout Galore

If you follow me on Instagram, you will notice that I have not posted a lot of the layouts on this blog yet. I got to buck up on the blogging front and be more active here. Sorry for the neglect and the lack of updates. Do make it a point to visit here and leave some comments. I promise to be more active. (:

How about a massive update on all the layouts I have done for the past few months?






Phew! There you go! I must say it has been fun playing with all the new CHA 2013 release. The new Hello Again Carta Bella collection and the AC Polka Party collection are my current favourites! You cant go wrong with them and I am so glad I will be able to keep them for future usage. Not forgetting my favourite Crate Paper lines, I am in scrap heaven! 

What projects are you working on right now? Any favourite products and papers of yours? I would love to hear about it. Have a great Sunday.

4 comments:

Дарья said...

Gorgeous layouts!) love it!

Leanne said...

Omgosh!!! stunning. each and every project...x

Jessy Christopher said...

Loving every single layout here!! They are just so beautiful.

Jessy Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...