Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Saturday Bliss

It is good to be able to wake up late on a Saturday morning. How rare is it, for me to wake up without worrying about work. Last night was a ball too! Awesome company with my friends at a new cafe in town and Karoake thereafter with my trusted colleague, Song! It is all good. I am hoping to get some scrapping done today too!

For now, two recent layouts to share..




I used papers and products from the latest Oh Darling collection by Crate Paper. Gorgeous array of girly products that I absolutely adore. One of the resolution I have this year would be to work on my titles. I do want to push myself creatively to think of better titltes instead of sticking to the usual boring ones. I am going to work on it for sure!

I will be back on Tuesday for another post. Do look forward to it. Its my turn, for the MWL Feb Blog Hop. Be sure to check it out on that day as I share more about myself and my scrapping journey. It's going to be exciting!

Have a great weekend ahead.

4 comments:

Hafi Hand Made Cards said...

I wanted to thanks a ton for this interesting website. I for sure loved every little bit of it. I perhaps you have bookmarked your web site to check out at the latest equipment you write.

Cardsharing Server

Ellen H. said...

Awesome layouts again! Thanks for sharing :)

Ellen H. said...

Awesome layouts again! Thanks for sharing :)

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Really amazing layouts! Love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...