Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

LOTW | Beautiful Mum

Hey all, I am back with a layout for this week. With more time on my hand, I have been trying to scrap and blog more. Yay. This week, I focused the layout about my mum and me, using the latest Maggie Holmes' Shine collection. (yet another!)

I think that there is no doubt in my heart that I love Crate Paper. This brand will always have a special place in my heart and I cant help but to fall in love with all their collections that they released.


I absolutely loved the floral patterned paper in the collection. A good way to ensure that it does not become too overpowering or to use the paper as a whole , I chose to use a section of it only. I chose other neutral patterened papers and built my layers with embellishments and a title. I love to finish the layout with some splatters of black ink and some stamping.

I also did a quick video on this layout so feel free to click on the video below.  :) Feel free to check out my channel for other scrapbook-related videos too.


More close ups on the layout...




Thanks for dropping by.
Be back next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...